Cross-Country Skiing - Heiligenberg

Incredible amounts of snow arrived during the last days. Unfortunately I am facing a lot of work at the moment, which means that I do not have enough time to spent whole days on my touring skis or at carnival. Luckily it snowed also in the lower regions. That looks beautiful, gives me a winter feeling and furthermore provides me the possibility to go Cross-Country skiing without spending much time in my car. Unfortunately I had to find out that there is a trail for cross-country skiing on the mountain "Höchsten", but this one is just for classical back-country skiing. As I decided to learn skating, I had to move on to a small village named Heiligenberg. Still it is only about 20 km away from Friedrichshafen.

The trail can be found here.

I have to admit that the track looks a little bit stupid on a satellite picture, which was taken in summer... but you can probably imagine what it would like.
In order to help you, some pictures I took today.






Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

New York - Rio - Tokyo

Material Design